Snug Harbor Real Estate
One of the premier neighborhoods in Stuart FL, Snug Harbor was the vision of a group of 10 Yachtsmen, many former Commodores of the Chicago Yacht Club back in 1943. They bought the land and platted the area in September 1944 as well as forming the Snug Harbor Corporation, which controlled the ownership of the lots.
In 1975 the deeds were distributed and/or sold to the then owners and a condominium form of ownership was established. With both waterfront and non-waterfront homes and estates and located just minutes away from the ocean by boat or car and also convenient to downtown Stuart, offices, restaurants and recreational areas, Snug Harbor is one of the finest communities in Martin County. There are only 72 home sites with a club house, deep water marina and tennis courts.